- The Site is held Freehold by Gardiner (Holdings) Limited. The Site is offered for sale by way of informal tender.
- Offers are invited on both an unconditional and conditional (subject to planning) basis.
- Interested parties are requested to explicitly state their offer assumptions, and if submitting a subject to planning offer provide clear details on: details of proposed scheme, area schedule, relevant plans and other information supporting the scheme. It is requested that interested parties complete the Bid Proforma contained within the dataroom.
- The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offers received.
- The financial proposal must be net of all costs and exclusive of VAT. Please note that VAT will be charged on the sale of the Property.
Proposals must contain the following information:
For conditional proposals please state any assumptions, including abnormal costs or other deductibles which may impact on the Gross Value and “Net” price payable (e.g. ground remediation; demolition works; drainage etc.).
Development Assumptions – Overview of key underlying development assumptions, including uses, quantum and values.
Affordable Housing – Clarify assumptions with regards to Affordable Housing (numbers, tenure, mix and value).
Employment / Other Uses – Confirm approach to provision of other uses, such as employment, retail and leisure.
Clearly state any conditions of sale relevant to the offer (e.g. subject to planning; board approval; undertaking technical investigations etc.).
The Vendor will require that anti-embarrassment provisions are included within any sale contract (e.g. sell on clauses within a certain period etc.)..
Bids must be delivered in accordance with the Submission Information outlined previously.
- Proposals must be received by:
12 noon on Friday 23rd November 2018.
- All submissions should be supported by completion of the Bid Proforma (contained in the data room).
- Offers should be submitted electronically to:
- Bids should be clearly marked:
Financial Proposal – Soapworks Bristol
Interested parties should note the Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offers received.
To be arranged through the sole selling agents Cushman & Wakefield. A presentation area has been created which will be followed by a tour of the Site.
For further information on the development and to access the Technical Packs please visit: Data Room